Wednesday, March 18, 2009

all hopped up on coffee

Technically i am supposed to be studying right now but I just finished watching the US beat Puerto Rico in the World Baseball Classic on a double in the bottom of the 9th to win 6-5. That and I just watched a wicked video from my friends facebook page. The video was a testimony of a guy who used to be in Korn but gave all that up when he found Jesus. Apparently this site has been around for a bit....like most things in life I'm on the tertiary of "cool" or "hip" or "with it"

I haven't watched all of the videos at that site yet but i imagine they're all as powerful and have the ability to speak Truth to so many people. I haven't really been doing great with the relationship aspect with Christ lately, which kind of eats at me because i talk to high school kids every week about how important this relationship is to their life. I just feel like a hypocrite because how can i say this relationship is important if i neglect it every day? Why do i do this? Why do i neglect such a vital part of what makes me go? How can i know whats going on in my friends life 10x more than i can know whats going on in my life with Christ?

My life breaks down nicely for the next couple months.

Two exams and 7 days stand in the way of me going to Charlotte for a long weekend to hang out with old friends.

38 days till i go to NYC with an amazing group of guys for the NFL draft. More on this later.

68 days till the Woerth wedding. Ben and Brittany are two great friends that let me play 3rd wheel all the time when we hang out. This has the potential to be one of the best atmospheres at receptions I've ever been a part of.

June 12th-19th = BEST WEEK OF YOUR LIFE!!!....sorry that was my conditioned young life leader response....but seriously that's a couple months away and we already have 16 kids signed up with 8 of them being girls and 7 of them being freshman girls. legit.

beyond that...come on...you should be impressed that i have those nailed down.


ok back to "studying" .....

trying something new here at the end
Your Song O the Day: #41 by Dave Matthews why you may ask?....cause its the first one that popped up on itunes when i hit shuffle

No comments:

Post a Comment