Sunday, May 3, 2009

more to come at 11

Where to start? In the past two weeks i have attended two of the best people watching sporting events known to mankind. Last week i drove with 4 other guys from Athens, OH to Connecticut to go into New York City for the NFL Draft and this past weekend i went to Louisville, KY to attend to Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs.

I don't really know where to start in terms of capturing ridiculous moments from either of these events. I will try my best to get them down onto ...well what would be pen to paper but is more finger to keyboard....this blog.

I've tried to think of a teaser from each weekend to keep the one to two people that read this blog to comeback or wait in eager expectation for the story to be revealed but I'm striking out on what exactly could fill that role. So i sat here for 6 minutes couldn't think of anything that was a quick tease...so i hope you will just come back and read the updates anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment